Change from the norm, here.
I’ve been so disturbed by information I have read today on jimstonefreelance.com that I HAVE to share it with you. I have a reasonably sized audience and actually I am sure many of you have an audience too. Please research and share.
This is not Left or Right or stuff about safe space or Russia or any of the million and one bullshit distractions the powers that be are playing to make you not see their ruthless and anti-human agenda for what it is:
Monsanto’s glyphosate is killing most of the ocean’s phytoplankton (12 out of 14 species, including ALL the coral reef phytoplankton). This is, clearly, the most important thing I could ever post because very few have even heard of this unexpected twist in the GMO tale, yet.
I read it on jimstonefreelance.com today and needed to check this out for myself.
Thanks to a Facebook poster, the following scientific report has been provided:
Basically, glyphosate (Round-Up) has this effect:
“Our results showed that glyphosate could significantly inhibit the growth of the twelve out of the fourteen species we examined at either 36 μM or 360 μM”
The extinction level event is not Fukushima (though that is horrific).
Global warming is not the cause of marine coral dying everywhere.
It is Round-Up.
I can squash the straw men here by admitting human activity has had an (unquantifiable) effect on the planet’s ecosystems, yet phytoplankton are dying off at ALL latitudes.
Monsanto are destroying everything before our eyes in real time. Please research. Please share. I’m certainly not promoting the blog here. I don’t think there’s much point if all the oceans die in the next few years and all the bees die. I won’t have a readership by that point.
JIM STONE’S POST IN FULL:
Something is DEFINITELY killing ALL of the world’s oceans
It cannot possibly be Fukushima, which will never affect the great barrier reef, which is now dying, or the Atlantic. And it is not global warming, despite a hoax report produced by the New York Times this morning that claimed that. However, the New York Times (link won’t work because they want you to sign up for something rather than give you the report) at least confirms that the dying reefs are a widespread reality, while damaging the truth by saying global warming is causing it.
I decided to have a look at what is really killing the oceans. And I think I found the key indicator – phytoplankton die off. To find the reason for the ocean reef die offs, we need to look at what is killing the phytoplankton. Let’s look at the life cycle of a reef to see why a huge reduction in phytoplankton would be a good reason for a reef to die.
Corals, barnacles, sponges, – all animal life in the entire ocean, even the whales, have plankton as the root source of all food, that the entire ocean is based around. Look at the chart to the left here – there is ONE producer in the ocean – plankton – that everything else ultimately uses as a food source. This is common 6th grade knowledge. And zooplankton, that many corals feed on, use phytoplankton as a food source. Even starfish, which feed on clams, use phytoplankton as a food source via clams, which filter large amounts of ocean water through themselves to get the plankton out for food. Everything in the ocean, at the root of the food supply, starts out with phytoplankton as the key to get the entire chain moving.
Phytoplankton levels in the ocean have recently dropped by more than 40 percent.What could cause that? FACT: it is NOT global warming, despite claims that it is. Clear proof it is not global warming is in the fact that phytoplankton exist from the equator to the arctic, which represents an enormous temperature gradient, and phytoplankton is dying off at all temperature gradients. This proves global warming as a reason to be a hoax.
To take steps toward the real answer then, we have to look at exactly what phytoplankton is.
Phytoplankton is a photosynthetic plant that basically amounts to ocean algae. Its biological processes are the same as land based plants. AND WHAT NEW MATERIAL HAS BEEN INTRODUCED THAT KILLS VIRTUALLY ALL LAND BASED PLANTS? ANSWER: GLYPHOSATE.
All man made materials have what are called half lives, which, at the completion of one half life, still has half of it remaining. Question: How long is Glyphosate’s half life in the wild? In most cases, up to 175 days. And that means that 350 days later, almost a full year later, any glyphosate the farmers spray still has 25 percent of it left in the environment. How long does it take glyphosate to reach the ocean? That varies, but in a best case scenario, taking the longest time possible, glyphosate sprayed in Minnesota, where the Mississippi river starts at a total river average speed of 2.25 mph, will be to the ocean after running off into the Mississippi in 1050 hours (43.5 days) if the glyphosate is sprayed at Lake Itaska. That’s the longest time it will take. And that means it will hit the ocean with well over 80 percent of it’s killing capacity in a minimum lethality scenario.
Monsanto claims that half lives in fresh water are as little as 90 days. However, studies have shown that even in fresh water, it can be found over a year after it is applied.
QUESTION: THE OCEAN IS SALTY, VERY ALKALINE. WHAT HAPPENS TO GLYPHOSATE IN THAT SCENARIO?
ANSWER: it does not go away. You can tell just from This abstract that glyphosate, when it hits the ocean, is going to suddenly acquire a much longer half life. Though this group talks about what happens to glyphosate in slightly alkaline pond water, it takes absolutely no leap of logic to figure out what will happen to glyphosate when it hits the ocean. Glyphosate is a salt. And when it is put in the presence of strong salts, it is only rational to conclude the strong salts will act as permanent preservers when it is proven that even a very low presence of salts can dramatically boost it’s environmental persistence.
Oh, but the oceans are big, they can soak it up, right?
Answer: I would not bet on that, because when glyphosate, which is a salt, gets in the presense of other salts,it’s potency is greatly boosted.
Conclusion: All the star fish die offs, all the reef die offs, have their roots in phytoplankton die offs, which is extremely likely to be triggered by use of glyphosate in agriculture. Once Glyphosate hits the ocean, you can say ADIOS to half lives, it instead most likely becomes virtually permanent and on top of that, it’s ability to kill is greatly boosted. It will keep building up in concentration year after year, due to the fact that the salt water will preserve it. When the timing of these massive phytoplankton die offs which trigger broader die offs is considered, a potential link to glyphosate becomes obvious.
Jim Stone has posted an update today. I’d suggest readers take to following his site here as it’s not my normal kind of article. I am just deeply concerned we have actually found the trigger for global depopulation and the death of all kinds of ecosystems because psychopaths gotta rule.
We have drifted so far from the shoals of normal now that the only thing keeping a sense of everything is okay going is MASSIVE normalcy bias and cognitive dissonance.
His update is below.
IMPORTANT: This report is getting attacked, and somehow, for some people when it goes across the web, “g.l.y.p.h.o.s.a.t.e” is getting AI changed to “glyphosphate” to undermine the report’s credibility. No where is it spelled “glyphosphate” in this report. AI is apparently seeding tons of errors into this report that I can’t fix, because it is correctly done with no errors on this page.
SINCE THIS REPORT IS APPARENTLY SO IMPORTANT I AM GOING TO GO INTO DETAIL ON A FEW THINGS.
Most readers have seen the original report by now because I had it top posted all weekend. If you have not seen it, scroll down to the headline “Is Glyphosate killing the oceans? The probability cannot be denied”. And now I will go into detail on key things people are asking about.
1. Fukushima: Fukushima is obviously a big problem. However, Fukushima cannot be what is killing the Carribbean, the Atlantic, the South Pacific, the Indian Ocean, and other oceans. Due to ocean currents Fukushima is North Pacific only. It cannot contaminate the south pacific in our lifetimes because the ocean systems do not substantially mix north and south of the equator. They obviously mix a little, but not a lot. There is a current barrier there, due to the earth’s rotation. If the oceans are dying everywhere, it cannot be Fukushima causing it.
2. Though over fishing is a huge problem, over fishing won’t kill off the coral, barnacles, sea sponges, starfish and other species on a reef, and won’t render huge sections of reef dead. New reefs pop up everywhere, even on oil rigs, and that is stopping now. Reefs do not need pristine environments to thrive. An oil rig or old shipwreck will get a reef on it quickly. Yet something is killing the oceans unilaterally – everywhere, in all situations.
3. It is not global warming or the use of fuels that is triggering phytoplankton die offs. There are a few carbon tax scammers, including the New York Times that are claiming it is high Co2 levels triggering the die offs. But since Co2 is plant food, the phytoplankton that form the basis of the food chain that are dying off now should instead be exploding in population with more Co2 and there should be more life in the oceans now than there ever was. In large industrial scale greenhouses, they typically try to get the Co2 levels approximately 3 times as high as normal atmospheric Co2 by artificially adding it to the air because that’s the sweet spot where everything grows like crazy. There is no way a slight rise in Co2 levels produced by man, that add only few percent to the total atmospheric level would trigger anything bad when it is well proven plants like Co2 levels to be hundreds of percent higher than natural levels. Whatever is killing the phytoplankton is not a little extra Co2, and not any sort of “ocean acidification due to Co2” scam the carbon taxers are pushing.
4. I believe glyphosate killing the oceans was part of a plan since Monsanto introduced it. There is no conceivable way they did not know that the ocean would permanently retain it, once it made it to the ocean. More importantly, Monsanto’s claims that glyphosate de-activates in soil are also partially fraudulent, because though it is true it stops killing plants once it binds with soil, all it takes to un-bind it with soil is erosion, and having it wash into a waterway. Once in fresh water it will reduce in strength by 50 percent over 90 days, but even the Mississippi river, which is a long trek to the ocean, makes the entire trip from the headwaters in Minnesota to the gulf of Mexico in less than half that time. Once in the ocean, the alkaline environment produced by the salts in the ocean, – cause glyphosate which is also a salt – to stay active indefinitely. So once it gets in the ocean, it keeps building up year after year. That is a dead end with catastrophe, once you get that situation it is only a matter of time before you reach the end of life in the sea. And worse yet is the fact that in alkaline environments, the power of glyphosate is boosted dramatically. A little does a lot more damage.
5. I believe that even if Monsanto knew for certain their product was killing the oceans, AND that if the New World Order crowd knew glyphosate was killing the oceans, including the likes of the Rothchilds, Rockefeller, Soros, and the entire Jewish community, that nothing would be done to stop it because glyphosate is one of the key supporting points for GMO crops, and they want GMO at all cost. The entire selling point for GMO is that it is glyphosate resistant, so farmers can REALLY kill the weeds by spraying glyphosate like a hurricane. Get rid of GMO’s, and it makes no sense to do that. Get rid of glyphosate, and there is no reason for GMO’s, which don’t produce any better than natural hybrids. The entire marketing point for both is killing weeds, and bringing in a clean crop at the end of the year. That is all it boils down to from the farmer’s perspective, but from the NWO perspective there are obviously things more sinister.
6. Pet agendas are going to bury the truth. Even if it is not glyphosate killing the ocean, many evil people have pet agendas that are going to prevent the truth from being discovered.
Pet Agenda 1: Man made global warming and the carbon tax. These people got outed on the warming part, but if they can front an entirely new scam and say the increased Co2 is acidifying the oceans and triggering die offs, and that gets them cash from a scam carbon tax, they’ll never let go of that, no matter what they personally know the truth is.
Pet agenda 2: Fukushima – This is not really a big one, because it seems only a few people in alt media have this as an agenda. It gets them clicks to say Fukushima is killing everything everywhere, but it is utter nonsense when the die offs are happening in oceans that are not even associated with Fukushima.
Pet agenda 3: Genetically modified crops. Even if the people pushing these crops and glyphosate knew they were killing the oceans, they would not care. Their end goal is a patent on everything, including the food you eat. If they can wipe out a competing food source – the ocean – they’d be happy with that, and you can bet your life that is the case. To hell with the whales and the reefs and the cute little fishies, if they are gone and everything everyone eats is therefore sourced from something these people have a patent on, all the better for them, because they will own the world. Who cares if it is half dead?